Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm Being Banished.

For nearly a year, I've wanted to participate in one of SL's Banishment programs which recreates the events in the story Eudeamon. I've waited a long time, partly because I never felt I could participate with so many people depending upon me.

Finally, with the support of my friends, and a lot of pushing and encouragement from one in particular, I put in an application with Altertech. They try to closely recreate the experience. I will be using the Mo Design's Bane Helmet and I'm being sentenced to 24 SL hours of banishment. This is the minimum time. I wanted more but figured I should hold off for my first banishment.

I was contacted this morning by my controller who I was assigned to and she and I will be getting together this evening or Sunday to discuss the process and maybe even get it underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment