Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Banishment: Day 4, Part 2

The boredom is still there. The wandering continues. But I realize that these are part of being a bane. They are truths to the existence of T-9355.

I try to while away the hours with daydreams and discovering interesting places.

I was chased away from my spot on the windmill when a friend from my previous life came along and cried out for the cops. I wonder why, I wasn't hurting anyone by being there...

Later, I stumbled upon this message that was left for me...

The garden that the message was left in was beautiful so I settled down to relax among the flowers and the glowing message, nestled against a giant teddy bear that overlooked the beautiful scene.

While relaxing here, I received a report from my custodian. I feared to hear the report because I knew I had had some troubles over the last 4 hour period. Little things that prevented me from answering quickly enough. I even got to near another bane at one point.

According to the report, I had committed 4 violations and extended my sentence another 40 minutes. That's not as bad as I expected but still much more than I wanted.

T-9355 has existed for 20 hours and sees before her another 4 hours plus her extended sentence of 1 hr and 32 minutes. I think I will loose myself in the mountains and concentrate on placating my ever watchful custodian, so as to end this sentence.

As always, "Try harder, T-9355."

1 comment:

  1. Really hope you enjoyed the little garden sweetie! You are doing amazingly well, with not much penalty time at all either! We are so proud of you!

    Love,
    Lilly A. Noodle, Queen of the Waffle, Defender of Toast
    =^_^=

    ReplyDelete