Sunday, September 27, 2009

Banisment Day 1


Today is the first day of my banishment. I'll not talk about the processing as promised to Alter Tech. Besides, its something to experience, not be told about.

My custodian seems to be fully operational and working fine. It'll not let me camp as it checks to see if I'm awake regularly. It asks me if I am here and gives me the possible answers y or n. It seems funny but I'm REALLY curious what happens if I answer "N".

The first thing I did was to return home so that my wonderful Miss Wendi could see me and see that I came through the process alright. I gave her a few waves and kisses...along with another who I vaguely recognize, I believe is Mikey, but I am not 100% on that.

I've decided to take a trek across Zindra and see what I can see, since I have nothing but time ahead of me right now.

1 comment:

  1. *gives you a big tight hug*

    Can't wait to read more of your updated on how your banishment is going.

    Love,
    Lilly A. Noodle, Queen of the Waffle, Defender of Toast
    =^_^=

    P.S. Lilly is wicked curious too on what would happen if you said "N".

    ReplyDelete