Sunday, September 27, 2009

Banishment Day 1: First Report.

I've now been banished for 4 hours. With nothing much to do, I've been taking in the sights of SL. I started from my home of Sanctuary and began walk all over Zindra, seeing what I can find. I ran into some very interesting places...


An odd thing happened during my explorations of the Zindra continent. Upon first leaving the Alter Tech institute, I found I could not touch any objects. My Custodian would prevent me every time I tried to interact.

However, some hours after being reborn as the bane T-9355, I found my ability to touch objects, both near and far, return. I am now able to interact with doors and go into closed rooms. I am still unable to use furniture and teleporters are beyond my usage.

Also, after first moving away from the doors of the processing plant, I found I felt securely planted on the earth without my ability to lift up and move about swiftly. That ability also returned at the same time.

I can only surmise that this was due to the bad time/space distortion that hit me when moving from one block to another on Zindra's main land. After that odd distortion, I found myself floating a few feet above the earth and my ability to fly and touch objects had returned.

My custodian made some sort of odd comment in its mechanical voice about reporting this to my controller. And I had a brief encounter with my controller after which I still had those abilities, with a troubling, "Hmmm" from my controller.

I've been doing a lot of window shopping. This has been made all the easier now that I am able to manipulate the controls of the various vendors and investigate their wares.

I also discovered that I may not get close to other banes without a protocol violation. However, proximity to normal people does not issue a violation. This comes as a relief to me as I can closely observe the people around me.

I received my first report with bated breath, exactly 4 hours after being locked into my helmet and having my custodian activated. I apparently was a little bit careless as I tallied up 16 violations in my first 4 hours as T-9355. The report, however, was a little confusing. My custodian's metallic voice reported that the 16 violations added up to 02:00 min.

This comes as something as a relief, but I am reminded of the ominous words of my controller, that my custodian will be lenient at first, but will soon become unforgiving.

My custodian's final message was, "Try harder, T-9355." And I will.

I was also subjected to my first experience with a maintenance bay since leaving the Processing Plant. This is a very humiliating and invasive procedure. I was overdue for my visit to the maintenance bay and was warned by my custodian.

Upon arriving at the bay, I was forced to crouch down to the tubule extrusion that is part of the system. A tentacle like projection snaked out and entered my colon and through this I was systematically emptied of waste and fed through the same orifice while my skin was cleansed and anesthetized beneath my latex suit, as well as a depilatory applied to prevent my hair growth.

The whole, humiliating process took 7 minutes and I was summarily kicked out of the maintenance bay or risk a protocol violation.

Now I stand, trying to determine my next course of action...

2 comments:

  1. Wishing I could cuddle you close, heart is with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some beautiful pictures sweetie and can't wait to read more. This girl is so proud of you.

    Love,
    Lilly A. Noodle, Queen of the Waffle, Defender of Toast
    =^_^=

    ReplyDelete