Monday, August 3, 2009

On Pod Prisons

Sanctuary has a new Pod Prison from Mesmerize Dungeon.

If you've never been in one, and you are into isolation, this may be for you. The prisoner where's a special suit (costing 300 L$, purchasable at the Prisons) and is locked down in a Pod in total isolation for a predetermined amount of time, set by the one who is imprisoning you. Once locked down, you are totally isolated, and the one who locked you away cannot free you before your sentence is up. There is also a parole sentence that you have to serve afterward.

That's Pod Prisons in a nutshell.

I have a personal rule with how I deal with them:

As the more time you spend OFFLINE in a pod prison increases your parole sentence as penalty, I will not camp while in a Pod Prison. I must either be at the computer, or logged off, accruing me parole penalty.

That being said, this past Friday, I DID lock myself in our Pod Prison timed for 10 hours and I DID camp. BUT IT WAS FOR A GOOD REASON!!!

I was trying to help Miss Wendi increase her traffic rating by camping in the Prison and spending time there.

Miss Wendi set the parcel that the prison is on to public and searchable in the hopes of getting traffic through it. I've seen a few people come and go, and seen one other person locked up in the Pods and another in her suit right by the pod bay.

Anyway. This is the ONLY time I will ever Camp in a Pod. If you ever see me around and in a Pod from now on...I am here at the computer, just totally isolated by my prison. *Smiles*

I am now Level 2 on my Prison suit thanks to the 10 hour stay.

-Tiffy

No comments:

Post a Comment