Monday, August 3, 2009

Mistress's New Toy


Today, Mistress got a new toy from a Lucky Chair at the Medieval Village-Mall near Sanctuary.

Guess who got to test it out for her? (This lovely piece of furniture has great animations and is a lot of fun.)

Mistress insisted her Cunt beg to be whipped with the Quirt, which I did gladly! I'm an incredible pain-slut and I love to be beaten, tortured, and tormented. I'm just wired that way.

After several minutes of a good, hard whipping, leaving my ass reddened and welted. My Goddess put on a very large strap on. Eyes widening, I started fighting my chains fiercely. As my pussy is caged shut, there is only one place my Mistress could use this on me. At least my Goddess was kind enough to allow me to lubricate it with my mouth first.

Drooling and squirming as I tried to make sure Mistress's strap-on was nice and lubricated. I was forced to deep-throat the huge, purple phallus but the knowledge of where it would be going kept me well motivated. When Mistress pulled away, I still was not convinced that it, or I, was ready for what was to come. But chained as I was, I had no choice. Mistress slipped in behind me, and with little warning, rammed the purple Monster home.

I was in agony, stretched and being pumped as Mistress slapped my welted ass. She even added Ginger root to her strap-on to add an intense burning sensation. She rode me hard, and made me cry and scream for her amusement. Finally, I could take it no more. And begged for my orgasm, which Mistress mercifully permitted.

My Goddess has forbidden me panties or skirt while my butt heals. She wishes everyone to see what she did to my tender ass. I love my Mistress dearly!!!

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment