Thursday, August 6, 2009

I love Oral!

Giving! Receiving!

Especially giving! But sometimes you just gotta pamper yourself. Which is why I love this toy. And the wonderful girl occupying it. My beautiful pet and fiance, Malin.

I LOVE YOU PRECIOUS!!


We both needed an enjoyable little adventure. A diversion that would send us both soaring. So today, I took her down into the subbasement of Sanctuary and set up "The Clean'er." This wonderful little piece of bondage furniture is great for oral pleasure.

After strapping my pet securely in place and locking her so she couldn't get up on her own, I started to pet and rub her down from her cute little perky breasts to her pierced clit and back. I had her on the edge of climax before I told her she couldn't cum until I had one first.

Only then did I take advantage of her position...
Mmm...my pet knows just what I like. If you read my previous posts, you know that my pussy is caged. It's securely pierced shut with several rings that hold my pussy closed. However my clit is still accessible (and pierced) and I LOVE to have those rings tugged and played with. I love people to exert control over my labia using those rings. So my pet began tugging at the rings one by one and using her tongue on my already dripping cunny. All the while I was teasing her nipples and breasts to keep her excited. A final assault on my clit and I coated her cute little face.

Still panting, I gave her time to finish cleaning me up, then slid my hands lower and, still straddling her face, began teasing her pussy again. But I didn't give her what she wanted until she asked. I made her ask "Please put your fingers inside me." Then, after bringing her to the very brink of release, I made her beg for her orgasm.

After licking my fingers clean, I slipped off of my lovely pet and sat down by her knees and began cleaning her with my tongue, slowly working up her inner thighs, then paying close attention to her pussy.

I was once told, back when "Miss Tiffy" still existed that my girls never "went wanting" and were always well satisfied. *Giggles* I guess that's true because I didn't stop until I made my cute little pet buck against her restraints a second time and started drinking down her orgasm directly.

Mmm...I love giving oral.

I let my exhausted pet regain her composure and had a casual conversation with my friend Goddess, who came running when I sent her this picture in response to her question "Getting into trouble?"


Thank you again for reading!

-Tiffy

No comments:

Post a Comment