Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm Never using the Pods again.

I really don't understand how the Pods work and you shouldn't play with something you don't understand.

It started off okay. I locked myself down in it the morning before going to work for 2 hours (the minimum time you can set when Level 2) and then logged off and went to work. If you read my previous post "On Pod Prisons," you know I feel its cheating to idle while in a pod.

When I logged on, of course my prison time was finished. And I had a 2 hr 45 min parole sentence. I didn't expect it to be that long for 2 hours in the pod, even though i was offline for most of it.

Anyway, I was going to sit there and serve off as much of that time as I could and a random Mistress showed up and tried to coral me into the prison capture zone. I had stepped away from the computer to get a drink and when I came back, she was sliding me into the capture zone using some kind of invisible wall.

Luckily for me, Miss Wendi had set up an auto-return on items "left" in the parcel. So the barrier kept vanishing and I escaped the trap 3 times. It was kinda fun playing cat and mouse with her. BTW, I had cuffed my hands and feet using Marine's Restrained Elegance shackles. My feet in the "tight" format so that all I could do was hop around making it harder for me to move. That way if someone DID come along, it would be harder for me to fight.

I really DIDN'T want to be forced back into the pods, because I wanted to be free to see Miss Wendi and Mistress if and when they came on tonight. (Malin wouldn't be on because of RL.)

The Mistress finally gave up after saying she'd have to yell at Wendi for ruining her perfect traps.

Then a friend TP'd me down to ground level in the castle. And that's when Wendi finally came along.

Here's where the problem came along. She found out I had a 2 hour parole still ahead of me and said "Too bad, I would have had you all to myself tonight. It's not often that I get that." And it broke my heart.

So I'm not going to be using these pods again.

-Tiffy

No comments:

Post a Comment