Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Adventures of Bunny Doll the Pleasure Toy Part 1

Last Tuesday, Mistress told me that she was going to be gone for the weekend and decided that I would live out those days without her as a Pleasure Doll named "Bunny".

This entailed me being transformed into a jointed, buxom doll in pink latex with bunny ears, my CPU with a 2 hour battery life, and a vibrating, remote control dildo locked in my right hand, free for ANYONE to click on and use.

Also, to make things a bit riskier, I was equipped with an On/Off button installed into my belly. ANYONE could push this button and disable my locomotion and speech, making me completely helpless. This posed a great risk since someone could easily turn me off and leave me stranded until my batteries ran down.

The finishing touches included a tkPBA relay set to "Hardcore" mode with Safeword turned off and a renamer that re-routed my speech and emotes so that when I talk or acted, my name displayed as "Bunny Doll". This renamer also prevented me from speaking above a whisper, reducing me communication range to a bare 10 meters.

All these little tidbits added up to an exciting time I had to look forward to.

I was concerned about the On/Off Switch and the Open relay. But wen I brought these concerns to Mistress, her response was: "What's bondage without a little risk?"

Now it was just time to find out what kind of mischief the new pleasure doll could get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment