Thursday, October 1, 2009

Banishment: Day 5: An End to Loneliness

It is the fifth and final day of the existence of the bane T-9355. Just over 25 hours and 30 minutes of what was originally to be a 24 hour sentence. I sit in the fields and contemplate my experiences and dream up what is to come.

I am excited for my sentence to end and the chance to see my friend's again, truly. It was fun, while being lonely and boring at the same time. Odd I know...but true.

My controller has contacted me. We will undergo the exit role-play. I want the whole experience. As with the processing, I'll not mention anything of the exit role-play, so that others may experience it.

T-9355 was out of her banishment in record time. The bane "tried hard."

T-9355 is no more and Tiffany is re-born.

No comments:

Post a Comment